History and Experience
indecon consulting GmbH (indecon) is an independent consultancy with its headquarters in Berlin. It has been incorporated since 1998 and is owned and managed by its directors. It provides public sector consultancy and corporate advisory services.
indecon’s competence areas comprise:
- Public Administration Reform - including institution and capacity building, SME fostering and regional economic development
- Privatisation - including framework set-up and transactions
- Investor Support - including interim management and scouting of targets
- Acquisition and Divestitures - including corporate finance
- Energy and Utilities - including regulatory issues
Our assignments include international aid-financed and corporate projects in Central and Eastern Europe and the transformation states in South-Eastern Europe and Central Asia. These international assignments have enabled us to build strong and reliable professional networks across the emerging markets.
Our experts are drawn from both the public and the private sector and include former civil servants and local government officers with significant track records in international public-sector consulting.